Are you tired of looking for the answers in Facebook groups that are full of average pet business owners who know nothing about business?
Let me tell about the secret place where all the ambitious and high achieving pet business owners come to learn how to grow their business...
The ‘Pet Business Inner Circle’ is a mini marketing mastermind ran by me, Dom Hodgson, the UK’s leading pet business coach.
When you join my Pet Business Inner Circle you get access to all the help you need to take your pet business to the next level.
- A 5000 word paper and ink monthly newsletter. Each and every month you will receive a copy of ‘The Ledger’. This is the exclusive read for pet business inner Circle members. The Ledger is 12 page (5000) word, paper and ink newsletter. In each edition of ‘‘The Ledger’ I cover one crucial aspect of how you can most effectively market your pet business so you can more more money, faster. Premium pricing, how to systemise and advertise your pet business, how to get more clients and how to make the most money from your current clients are just some of the topics I cover. The newsletter gives you a deep understanding and an action plan and a challenge to complete each month too. I want you to implement what I teach each month so you can get better results fast.
- 60 minute monthly marketing CD. In addition to the monthly print newsletter you also get a 1 hour marketing masterclass delivered on CD. This is 60 minutes of powerful audio training you can consume on the road (you also get access to the digital MP3 online too). On the CD I will deep dive into one particular aspect of marketing.
- Unlimited Marketing critiques. What should your Facebook adverts look like? What should you say to clients who call you up but don’t book on a course? Is you latest flyer designed correctly? Is your website copy crap? Have no fear, as an Inner Circle member you can submit an unlimited number of marketing materials for me to cast my expert eye over. I will critique each piece and then post a recording showing you exactly what you need to improve. You also get to see everyone else critiques too so we all learn together. I usually charge £247 for a website or copy critique but as an Inner Circle member you get as many as you like, as often as you like, for FREE.
- Full access to the Pet Business Inner Circle members only discussion group. Never again will you have to waste time and effort asking advice of no-hoper pet business owners in flakey Facebook groups. In the discussion group you can get personal access to me (and the other members). Apart from becoming a private client this is the only way you can get access to me. This is a community of caring canine professionals who want to help lift each other up to greater heights in their business. This group is more like a family than a forum. I personally drop in there daily to help and answer questions. But the strength of the group really comes from the pack of pet professionals who make up the PBIC. Do not even consider joining unless you are prepared to contribute and share ideas and suggestions with the others.
- Marketing masterclass training with world experts. I have built a contact list of some of the world’s leading small business marketing experts and as an Inner Circle member you get exclusive access to this video AND audio masterclass training. These are world leaders in copywriting, email marketing, book writing, videographers and direct response marketing, and they are giving their time exclusively to my Inner Circle members.
- First dibs (and a members only discount) on all my online courses and offline seminars. I am a prolific with content creation and I produce a LOT of training courses each year. I also speak in seminars all round the UK (with a world tour planned for 2018). As a PBIC pack member you get exclusive first (and discounted) access to all my books, courses and seminars.
- Inner Circle Curry nights – We have regular meet ups all round the UK where you can meet your fellow pack members, share ideas and also pick my rather large brain about any business issue you are struggling with.